Tuesday 1 October 2024

Trouble With Numbers Aplenty

Unfortunately one of the mathematical sites that I use on a daily basis has been difficult to access recently and today it refuses to open at all. Figure 1 shows the message that appears.


Figure 1

My daily tweet always contains a link to Numbers Aplenty as well as a screenshot. Figure 2 shows yesterday's tweet.


Figure 2

Similarly my AirTable database always contains a link to Numbers Aplenty. I put the link up for today even though it doesn't currently work. See Figure 3.


Figure 3

It would be most unfortunate if the site were to go offline permanently. Let's hope that doesn't happen. I put an update in this post once things are back to normal.

POSTSCRIPT: happily, the site now seems back to normal as very late in the evening of October 1st 2024 (Melbourne time).

No comments:

Post a Comment